Monday, May 12, 2008

She sat up!


We were outside playing today, and I put Claire down to see how she'd react to the grass. Bowman use to hold his little legs up out of the grass--guess he didn't like it much. I was expecting a similar reaction, but what I got was even better. She loved it! She sat up all by herself (a new milestone) and tried to pull on the grass. I'm sure if she had successfully pulled up grass, she would have eaten it, but instead she fell over. She didn't like that much. I scooped her up and ran inside to get the camera. I wanted to capture her first time sitting up by herself. Needless to say, the second time around she was a little more cautious; but I did manage to get a few pictures of her sitting up by herself--even if she doesn't have a very pleasant look on her face.

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a big girl! I'm so excited to see your beautiful family in blogworld! I love keeping in touch this way- since we don't get to see each other very often... Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too, by-the-way!

Hartmans said...

Nanette- Claire is a beauty. I sure do miss seeing your family in sacrament since you guys are still in Beaumont an we are back in Vidor. You have some of the sweetest kids I think. Glad you found my blog. I need your mailing address...email it to me @ thehartmancrew@gmail.com. Glad to have you as a blogging friend!

AmyLyn said...

What a beautiful family! I was so excited to see your comment! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Your little Claire is so beautiful--6 months and doing all that! Amazing! My girls like to take their time--got that from daddy, I'm sure. And your boys--the blackberries and park walk sounded so charming...happy spring while it lasts! Good for you to run that 5k! I am truly inspired. We're moving! Officially out of your stake! :-( We only knew 4 days ago that we were going, but we move this saturday! I wouldn't have remembered to tell you had you not said hello! So thanks! Excited to keep in touch!