Thursday, November 3, 2011

I've had a feeling lately that I needed to re-start our family blog.  I don't think I have anything important to say; I just feel like I don't have a good record of my kids growing up.  I want to remember the little things about raising my kids...and I want them to be able to look back and remember it, too.   So, in my attempt to keep a family journal, of sorts, I signed in to find out that it has been almost two years since we've posted anything.  Two years!  Where has the time gone?  In the last two years we've added another baby to the family (he's 20 months old now), and I've got hundreds, probably thousands, of pics of our family, vacations, races, accomplishments, events, holidays, etc. that are just sitting digitally stored on a hard drive.  Sad, I know.  So, I'm going to re-start blogging...