Thursday, November 3, 2011

2011 Halloween



Two Hogwarts wizards

(inspired by the wands they got at Harry Potter World - Universal Studios
this summer), one darling Rapunzel, and the cutest Hulk I've ever seen!

More to come...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see you back:) I want to see your kids grow up too! I don't even know your youngest's name:(

Bowman and Nanette said...

Awwww, thanks, Melanie :) So good to hear from you! Nathan...my youngest's name is Nathan Max. We usually refer to him as Nate. Its been too long since we've talked. I love the idea of capturing my kids growing up...I'm just not sure where to fit blogging into my days/nights. I just looked at your blog, too. Congrats on baby #5 on the way!!! So exciting! When are you due? I tried to vote for a name on your blog, but for some reason it didn't work. If I could have voted it would be Alyssa (I think I'm just partial to names with 6 letters...all of my kids have 6 letters. Not planned that way, just figured it out after Nate was named. Kind of funny.)Anyway, thanks for your comment. And I'll try to keep the posts coming :)