Lately we've had lots of beautiful weather with spring-time temperatures. It's made it fun to play in the yard. Here are a few random snapshots of our outside adventures.
Drew is showing off his garden gloves.
Uncle Dale's farm animals are always close by (often in our yard). Claire loves the animals, especially the cows! You should hear her moo! She thinks goats "moo" too.
3 comments:
Cute, cute kids! How nice to be able to play outside. RS Pres.?! Wow! Good luck with that. We would love it if you came to visit us. Charity moved to Houston, so maybe someday we'll make it out that way too.
As for the Po pinata, I just sort of made it up. I taped 2 big balloons together, with cardstock going around the middle so it looked like a punching bag. I hung it from a chandelier in the kitchen and paper mached it. I think I had about 5 layers of paper mache (that part took a few days). I paused my Kung Fu Panda dvd at the end where they show the Po punching bag, and tried to paint it like that. I used acrylic paint watered down a little. email me at jill6of9@gmail.com if you have any questions. Good luck! It was a riot!
Adorable pictures. I can't believe how big the kids are since we saw them summer 07. Any chance you guys will be in Utah middle of June? We're stopping through on our way to CA, then Hawaii, then Fiji (which sounds a whole lot cooler than it feels as there is still so much to do between now and then).
Have you taken the kids to pick the blackberries yet? So much fun! Your kids are adorable!!!!
Post a Comment